Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Eyebrows gone bad

I said next post I would share my tomatoe basil pizza recipe and I will, but I needed to share my eyebrow obsession first.



 I'm mostly OCD about my brows because there was a time when they were bushy out of control, and then at a point were pencil thin and sickly scarce. I didn't realize how the shape and depth of your brows can change your entire face for the better, or for worse.




 I'm not sharing this because I am superficial. I believe that God wants us to put our best foot forward by being healthy, taking care of yourself, and looking your best. And when you do those things, you will feel good about yourself. Confidence should not come from the amount of makeup you wear, or if you have perfect eyebrows, but there are some little things that can make a huge difference and help give ya a boost :)




 Here is an example of what happens when you over tweeze/wax your brows too thin, it can look as bad as not having any at all!I think the reason why these pictures look so extreme is because all of these people have perfectly shaped and proportionate eyebrows normally. Yes they are celebs, (and the president lol) but just because you are not a celebrity doesn't mean you can't put a little effort in. There are plenty of tutorials online that can teach you how to do it yourself, or do yourself a favor and have a professional do them.. it is worth the 15$ every couple weeks. You might be spending more than that on coffee right now. Some people are afraid to fill their brows in. Especially blondes because they don't think their brows should be darker than their hair. Filling them in properly makes a world of difference as well. Next time you are at the mall, ask a makeup artist to show you how! I'm sure they will gladly show you for no charge... or at least give you a few tips.



Here is an example of a brow before and after filling it in. Look how it makes the eye pop. it changes your entire face.

 So here is my challenge. Take a look at yours, and spend 5 minutes on em. If you're a girl who doesn't really wear makeup this still applys to you. You can fill in your brows without it even looking like you did.. they'll just look 100% better



 Now you all know how weird I am, glad we got that out of the way

No comments:

Post a Comment