Sunday, November 13, 2011

New Direction!

I'm back1!!

I really am terrible at keeping up with any kind of blog. But I decided I to start photo blogging recipes. Cooking and Baking are two things I LOVE, and I don't think I'm too shabby at it ;). I am definitely a beginner, but I would love to share recipes I come across, and share how I've tweaked them to make them my own

Today I am making a flat bread pizza! Fresh basil, fresh mozzarella, and flat bread dough starting with the grain! Currently roasting the tomatoes :)



Quick update on the year: we moved at the end of August into a gorgeous town home. One of my husband's clients moved out of state and graciously offered it to us for an unbelievable price to rent it out. I now have a beautiful kitchen so I want to use it as much as I can! Here is a more recent picture.. I look 100% different, but I am a hairstylist so that happens sometimes.



The blog will be getting in overhaul asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment